Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Other Project

I think we need to talk, Joe Cooks Dinner and Stuff.

I've started another blog. I'm terribly sorry. Its not you, its me (well, and your readership). I just don't think everyone here cares about Wake Forest basketball as much as I do. So I don't think its appropriate for me to go on about offensive efficiency and +/- numbers here.

I promise I still want to be friends. I'll still cook (and stuff) and post here. Really, I promise. I mean, look I've still been posting here even though I've been going behind your back for over a month now. [Cue slap in the face]

Why did I wait to tell you? I wasn't sure it'd stick. I'm still not sure I'll keep it up. But I had to come clean.

I really hope you'll be able to forgive me.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You're such a blog slut.