Monday, July 13, 2009

Look at my Stuff - Pt 1

A new city (sort of) means a new feature for the blog!!

In this new recurring series, I will present you with stuff that I own.

Some of it will be interesting, most of it will inevitably not be interesting. You be the judge.




Pictured above is an Obi-Wan Kenobi Star Wars Action figure. If I recall correctly, I received this figure by saving proof-of-purchases off of Kellogg's Cereal Boxes in my younger years. I'm not sure why I kept this one figure, but sold off basically every other one I owned. He doesn't even have a totally super awesome lightsaber that pops out of his arm.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You can get a replacement saber, if you want. My BIL could help you with that.

(drovinv)

joe said...

oh, the figure never had one to begin with.

his "hands" are also not in a grip position so he can't hold anything either.

who makes a jedi action figure that can't hold a lightsaber?

Unknown said...

Are you telling me that Sith lords have been making our children's toys?

Or is this post telling you that I am a big fat nerd?

(curvin)